Monday, June 10, 2013

Challenge 34

Hello everyone. It's challenge time again but before I get to the current challenge I have some winners to  announce from challenge 33.

The winner of the random prize is:


Congratulations Cindy Groh.  Please contact me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.

You can grab your winner badge from the sidebar.

Our top three this week are:

#6 niki1
#12 Suze
#10 Jenn Borjeson

Congratulations, please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar. 

Ok on to the next challenge.  Our theme is For the boys.

This time we want to see a masculine themed project.

Here are a few samples from the Design Team:









To join our challenge just add the direct link to your project below. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the top 3 pick - just posted the badge on my blog. Looking forward to playing again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL THE VERY NICE IDEAS ........ :)

    ReplyDelete