Monday, July 22, 2013

Challenge 37

Hello everyone and welcome to challenge 37.  

Sadly this will be our final challenge here at Platypus Creek.  After much thought I have decided to wrap up the fortnightly challenges.  My work commitments have left little time for any personal crafting and even less time for creating new images and cut files. 

I will keep the blog and web shop open and will pop in from time to time if I do get the chance to be creative.

A big thank you to all my DT members past and present.  I wouldn't have kept things going this long without your lovely samples.

Thank you to all who have joined in our fortnightly challenges, I've enjoyed seeing all your fabulous creations.  

Ok our final challenge theme is things with wings.  Create a project with something that has wings.

I'll be back on Wednesday to announce the winners of Challenge 36. 

Here are some samples from the DT.








To join our challenge just add the direct link to your project below.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the challenges in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this will be the last challenge - I just discovered your challenges! I do, however, wish you the best.

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this but I wanted to thank you for all the Challenges in the past and wish you all the best for the future and your Shop. :-)
    The DT creations have been lovely and very inspiring. Many Thanks. :-D

    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete