Friday, August 9, 2013

Challenge Winners

Hello everyone.  A big thank you to all who joined in our final challenge.  I have some winners to announce.

First up Challenge 36 - Christmas in July

Congratulations Hazel.  Please contact me a to claim your prize 

Our Top 3

18 Louise G
43 niki 1
55 Beth F

Challenge 37 - Things with wings

Congratulations Nonni. Please contact me at to claim your prize.

Our Top 3

2 Kym's Crafty Cards
16 Desire Fourie
18 Christie Sugiarto

Please grab your badges from the side bar.


  1. Congrats to the winners and Top 3 from both challenges.

  2. Yay, I was the happy winner of challenge 37! Thank you so much. :)

  3. Thanks for choosing my gift card holder for the top 3!

  4. Hi Tracey, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris